Sitan Gym Arizona will be hosting Arizona’s 1st USMF Youth Development League on September 23rd. Please join us is helping the Youth Muay Thai Community grow. All levels welcome.
What: USMF YDL at Sitan Gym Arizona
When: Saturday, September 23, 2017
Where: Sitan Gym Arizona
3029 N Alma School RD #128,Chandler, AZ 85224
Time: 10-11:30 am Weigh Ins
12:00 pm Doors Open to Public (people will be asked to leave building and then reenter to check wrist bands)
1:30 pm Rules Meeting for Fighters/Coaches/Parents
2:00 pm First Match
It will be a fun filled event that will be in a safe a nurturing environment that will help grow the sport of Muaythai for the better!
Please make sure your child has the following:
1) Groin Cup
2) Mouth Piece
3) Cloth Shin Guards
4) Muaythai shorts (no MMA or basketball shorts, plz)
5) Open Face Headgear
6) Good, respectful attitude
We will provide: Gloves and Chest Piece and some items will be available to purchase.
Please have you child practice walking in with Mongkol and “sealing the ring” as well–even though it will be on the mats. If they know a short Wai Kru they can perform it too and it is highly encouraged.
Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you all showcase your skills!!!
* Food, Drinks and Snack for Fundraising for Childhood Cancer Awareness available at the event!
* Fundraising Raffle Draw with great prizes too!
* Spectator Fee: $15. Children 5 and under FREE. (All the profits from the Spectator Fees will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
USMF Athlete Registration Fee (Annual Membership) $25: